What is Random Password Generator?
Random Password Generator is a security software program to create random passwords of any length containing a mix of upper- and lower-case characters and numbers. Random passwords do not contain any personal information, like your birthday or last name, that would allow a malicious person to guess them. This makes random passwords much more secure.
Strong password guidelines
- Not be a dictionary word.
- Not contain any personal information about you, for example, your pet's name or your favorite color.
- Not resemble any of your previous passwords.
- Not contain your login or username.
- Be long. Longer passwords are more secure.
- Contain a mixture of number and characters.
- Contain a mixture of upper-case and lower-case characters.
Random Password Generator Licensing
A single license for Random Password Generator is priced at 19.95 USD. This license allows you to install the program on a single computer.
You can order a site license for 199 USD, which allows you to install the program on an unlimited number of computers within your organization.